SWEET PEA - BUNNY

SWEET PEA - BUNNY

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Mini Wine Carrier




While shopping the other day, I came across these cute little
individual plastic bottles of wine. 
I completely forgot what was on my shopping list as I started thinking
of how to dress these up as gifts.
There is a tutorial on Pinterest
(Cabio Tse)
for this same thing using a little
bottle of Bailey's Irish Crème.
These bottles, however, are larger. 
So after many failed attempts, I finally came up with something that
would fit. 
I just love how they turned out, and how sweet the tag
(Krystal De Leeuw) 
looks around the neck of the bottle. 
That 1 1/4" Two Tone Ribbon is luscious and can be found in our
Stampin' Up! Spring Catalog. 
If I received something like this, I don't think I could bring myself
to drink the wine.  It's just too cute as it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment