SWEET PEA - BUNNY

SWEET PEA - BUNNY

Friday, December 7, 2012

Quality time with the Pieces of Heart Team

Last weekend I was able to spend lots of time with some of my favorite people 
in St. Louis, my Pieces of Heart Team members.  
I was invited to Jayne Singleton's house to visit while they were
making Valentine cards for the troops.  
That is a cause that is very near and dear to Jayne's heart and I so enjoyed being there with them. 
While I was there, Jayne pulled out a luscious birthday cake for me!
I wish I had remembered to take a picture while I was there, 
but take it from me, the cake was awesome.
The next day, Jayne, Judy Sumner and Mary Taylor were hosting 
a customer appreciation open house that I attended too.  
They are so good their customers.   
They had three make and take projects for them to do while filling up 
on all kinds of goodies.  
I was so busy visiting that I only made one of the projects.
It was offered by Mary Taylor and can be seen below.
I just love it and have already CASed it!

Mary gave me the little cocoa envelope, seen below, before I left. 
It is just adorable and even included a little chocolate-covered
peppermint stick!

What a cute little holiday gift.
Thanks, Jayne, Judy and Mary!
You guys are the best, and I miss 
being with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment