SWEET PEA - BUNNY

SWEET PEA - BUNNY

Friday, March 16, 2012

Happy Birthday, Susanne!

Today is Susanne's birthday!
She is a new member of our
Pieces of Heart Team. 
I wanted to send a special card and since 
I love doubling a holiday with a birthday
card, the challenge was on!


One of my favorite St. Patrick's day cards is the one
my sister, Penny Thomas, made, seen above.
As you can see, I shamelessly copied her idea.

The set I used is called
A Flower for All Seasons,
(retired). 
The hearts for the shamrocks are made using the
Owl Builder Punch.
Love the bling,  
Basic Rhinestones,
in the center of each shamrock.

The embossing folder,
Square Lattice,
was used for the background texture.

Hope your birthday is a great one, Susanne!
I had a blast making your card.


No comments:

Post a Comment