SWEET PEA - BUNNY

SWEET PEA - BUNNY

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Hello, Neighbor!

Guilty!
I'm a paper-hoarder.
I still have sheets of designer papers
from Stampin' Up! BEFORE
they started printing the designs on
both sides!

I am in a new neighborhood and want to invite my
neighbors to my monthly Stamp Camps.
So, when I saw this little tea bag holder,
I grabbed some of those lovely old papers.
(Click on the picture and you will get a larger view.)
One side holds a little card.
The other, a single package
of herbal tea.
I plan to give these to my new neighbors
to show them how much fun you can have with
Stampin' Up!

Inspired by Chiaki Haverstick

2 comments:

  1. I am also guilty of that!!!! That's an excellent idea!! Cute project too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please! Would you email me directions for this gem? judyghome@suddenlink.net

    ReplyDelete