SWEET PEA - BUNNY

SWEET PEA - BUNNY

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Save the Date! February 4th

I'm finally ready to get my Stampin' Up! business going again!
After a very eventful November and December,
I have not had a chance to do what I love so much.....
STAMP with fellow stampers.
So, I am having an Open House Saturday, February 4th, to introduce what I do to family and friends. If you are in the Champaign County, Illinois area, drop in anytime between 1 - 4 pm that day and see what it's all about. I'll have light refreshments, stamping samples, prizes
and free, quick make & takes!
Come join me for a fun afternoon!

Mark Saturday, March 10th @ 1:00 pm on your calendar.
That's the date for my next Stamp Camp!
Stay tuned, details for that will be coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment