SWEET PEA - BUNNY

SWEET PEA - BUNNY

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Spice Cake Designer Fabric

I took Home Ec in high school and was pretty good at sewing my own clothes.
That was then,
this is NOW!
Now I like my projects quick and easy.
My sister, Penny Thomas, made some of these awhile back,
and I just loved how it looked.
For this little bag,
(which I found at a large craft store),
I used the Spice Cake Designer Fabric, the Big Shot Fabric Adhesive Roll,
the Flower Folds Bigz XL Die, and my Big Shot.
The Adhesive Roll is so easy to use.
Simply iron the adhesive onto your fabric, die cut the fabric using the Big Shot
and peel the transfer sheet off, then iron fabric die cut onto the purse.
Add one of our Jumbo Designer Buttons, maybe a Simply Adorned Bauble to
the zipper and you will look
FABULOUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment