SWEET PEA - BUNNY

SWEET PEA - BUNNY

Monday, October 17, 2011

Homage to an Artisan

I feel very blessed to be able to call Heather Klump a friend!
(http://hlkdownstairsdesigns.blogspot.com)
She has to be one of the most talented Stampin' Up! Demonstrators
I have ever met.
And I am not the only one to feel this way.
Just recently, at the 2011 Convention in Salt Lake City,
Heather was named one of the Artisan Winners for her beautiful work.
We were all very happy for her, but knew there was no contest!
She is amazing and her sense of humor is just as unique!
She gave me a little dress made of the fabric from Sew Suite,
found in the Summer mini catalog,
especially for the Stampin' Up! bear.
I don't have that bear, but found one to show you how cute it is.
It came packaged in this cute little 'bag' in the Sew Suite designer papers.
Just adorable.
I also feel VERY lucky to have received this swap from her.
I think it is one of the prettiest Christmas cards I have seen.
Thank you, Heather,
and congratulations on your well-deserved award!

1 comment:

  1. Gosh.. I think I blushed a little! You are Forever welcome my Friend! I do hope you are close to being settled in...So I can get your new addy to send some happy mail! :)

    ReplyDelete