SWEET PEA - BUNNY

SWEET PEA - BUNNY

Saturday, September 10, 2011

It's All About the Packaging!

Inside this box is a single stamp and an Ink Spot
for a nice lady.
She would have been thrilled to receive it in a little cello bag,
but I wanted to 'jazz' it up a bit.
To me, the packaging is just as important as the gift.
It shows how special you think someone is by taking the time
to make it pretty.
I used my Big Shot and the Box #2 Die on a sheet of
Crumb Cake card stock to make this versatile little box.
To make the belly band,
I wrapped a strip of Basic Black card stock
and a strip of Real Red Designer Series Paper
around the box.
Then used Black Satin Ribbon and added a
coordinating tag to finish it off.
Pretty darn cute!
Yep! She's gonna like it a lot!

Inspired by Mary Fish

No comments:

Post a Comment