SWEET PEA - BUNNY

SWEET PEA - BUNNY

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

I'm Off To Salt Lake City!


One of the most anticipated events of the year
is the Stampin' Up! Convention in Salt Lake City, Utah!
It is so much fun making new friends, seeing old ones, watching exciting new
ideas in stamping, and having one heck of a good time!
That's where I'll be this week.
When I get back I'll fill you in on all the fun.

In the meantime,
for every order of $25 you place with me
either by email,
pamdurso@sbcglobal.net
or my online store,
www.pamdurso.stampinup.net
Tuesday - Sunday,
you will receive TWO numbered tickets for a drawing
of a brand new stamp set from the new catalog!
So have some fun of your own while I'm gone!

And next year...
plan on going with me!
The Starter Kit is only $99 until the end of July!
Let's get YOU started!

1 comment: