SWEET PEA - BUNNY

SWEET PEA - BUNNY

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Doing the HAPPY Dance!

O.M.G!
I have been given an award from one of my favorite bloggers,
Heather Klump!
(I kind of stalk her...but in a good way.)
She is just one of the nicest people you will ever meet and I am such a fan of her designs.

Now, to return the favor, I must list five bloggers that inspire me!
(It goes without saying, my sister, Penny Thomas, but she was included in Heather's picks.)
I check the blogs of these ladies constantly for inspiration:

Judy's Stamp Pad
Ink Bug's Stamping Fit
Live, Laugh, and Stamp with Karen
To Stamp or Not to Stamp...What a Silly Question!
Stampin' With Di


Also, I must list three things you may not know about me:

1. Cannot miss an episode of either Amazing Race, Top Chef or Project Runway!
(Kinda tricky...sometimes those last two are on at the same time!)

2. I love the St. Louis Cardinals Baseball Team!
Catcher Yadier (Yadi) Molina is my favorite.
(Bonus fact - My daughter went to school with
Cardinals' pitcher Kyle McClellan! So we root for him too!)

3. Worked in an elementary school for exactly THREE days.
I couldn't get out of there fast enough! Just couldn't do it!
That's why I hold a place dear in my heart for teachers!
(Plus, I raised two!)

Thanks, Heather! Keep rolling those awesome designs out so I can CASE them!
:o)

1 comment: