SWEET PEA - BUNNY

SWEET PEA - BUNNY

Friday, April 22, 2011

Sew Suite!

When attending a Stampin' Up! Event in Branson recently,
I saw a swap that I fell in love with.
I don't have the name of the demonstrator who made it,
but while there, she was recognized for her creativity.
I came home and immediately ordered the stamp sets
Pattern Pieces and Sew Suite
to make it.

It is a little book or folder that keeps an
emergency sewing kit inside.
We can all use one of those. So sweetly packaged!
The wide clip (Clips Assortment) that keeps it closed actually looks like one of those
measuring gages from years ago,
(remembering my Home Ec days).
She used a real button, but I used the Embosslits Sweet Buttons to make mine.
The designer paper is called Sweet Stitches.
All of the Sew Suite items can be ordered from the Occasions Mini Catalog,
but only until April 30!
It never ceases to amaze me how such a simple little gift
can be made so much more with just the right packaging!

No comments:

Post a Comment