SWEET PEA - BUNNY

SWEET PEA - BUNNY

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Stampin' fun in Branson!

The Pieces of Heart Team is back from the Branson Regional full of ideas and throwed rolls!
(I'll explain that part in a minute.)
Put five Stampin' Up! demonstrators in a car for four hours down and four hours back and they are going to talk non-stop stamping! Although it was a quick overnight trip, we came home pooped, but revitalized at the same time!


Pieces of Heart Team plus two!
From left is Judy Sumner, Patty Schnell, Jayne Singleton, me, Kristine Thurber, Mary Ellen Cope, and Deana Schultz.
Mary Ellen and Deana are demonstrators from our area and attended with us. I'm so glad they did. Two very sweet ladies.

Jayne, swapping her adorable test tubes with jelly beans.

Kristine with her finished banner made with the Petal Cone Die.

Deana and Mary Ellen working on the Make and Takes.

Here are the staff presenters that made it so much fun and informative for us. On the left is Holly Linford, then Brian Pilling, and Carrie Cudney. I didn't get a picture of Ellen Richardson, and I wish I had. She is one of the warmest, sweetest people I have met. She always had a bright smile, and made us feel like she had known us forever.

Okay, here is the 'throwed roll' explanation.
On the way home, we wanted to have lunch at the famous Lambert's Restaurant in Ozark, Missouri. One of the reasons they are famous is because of their home-style, comfort food, which is awesome. The other reason they are famous is because they THROW rolls at you! They are huge and hot, and oh so good. Believe me, we filled up on them too. We caught them every time!
Thank you, ladies, for attending with me and making it so fun!

2 comments:

  1. our group pic only shows half my face but it's probably the best half so it's cool, ha! i had so much fun. i wish it was a yearly event!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great display of our trip. So many memories were made in just a short trip. I sure hope they have another Regional next year.

    ReplyDelete