SWEET PEA - BUNNY

SWEET PEA - BUNNY

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Pieces of Heart Team off to Branson Regional!


We are so excited to be attending the Stampin' Up! Regional
in Branson, Missouri, Friday, February 18.
We will hear guest speakers on how to make our businesses better.
See product demonstrations.
And STAMP!
But best of all we get to spend time together talking stamping!
Every demonstrator likes to do that, plus
SWAPPING!
Here is my swap.
The colors are so vivid, they just POP!
I used Poppy Parade, Old Olive and Whisper White Card Stock.
The stamp set is called Tiny Teacup from the a 'la Carte selection.
It's been embossed with Clear Embossing Powder to give it a shiny teacup look.
The 'steam' coming from the cup is actually from a Christmas set called Season of Joy.
I just love it when you can incorporate holiday sets onto a regular card.
The Whisper White Card Stock was embossed with the Square Lattice Embossing Folder.
Makes me want to sit down with a cup of coffee and talk stamping with a friend!

3 comments:

  1. I think I Will sit Down and have a cup with my Friend! Your Swap is Very Welcoming, and sure to be a hit! Have fun, I will keep my fingers crossed for a visit from prize patrol! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this!! Watch my blog for a CASE in the near future! Hope you're doing well.

    ReplyDelete