SWEET PEA - BUNNY

SWEET PEA - BUNNY

Thursday, January 6, 2011

HELP!

As you can see, my blog looks a bit bland today.
Since it's a new year, I wanted a new background. So I went to http://www.shabbyblogs.com/ and started looking for something that would portray ME. Found a great one, actually found several, love that site. Anyway, I couldn't get it to load. So, like always, when I have a computer problem, I go to my resident geek...Steve. He watched as I went through the steps, only to have that maddening little box pop up that tells me the action I had taken was aborted, (?) kinda harsh wording, don't ya think? And like always, he tells me to get up so HE can sit down and go through the steps....with the same results. That's when it starts to get interesting. NOT! He started moving things around and deleting things. To make a long story short, not only do I not have a new background, now I don't even have the old background. Poor Steve, he was trying to help, and I DID ask, but we are frustrated because it should be simple and we have no clue how to fix it. So, if you know what we did wrong, or have a suggestion...
HELP!

No comments:

Post a Comment