SWEET PEA - BUNNY

SWEET PEA - BUNNY

Friday, January 28, 2011

Designer Fabric Mug Mats

Pardon me for a few moments while I go back to Christmas.
I resisted ordering the Designer Fabrics that match our beautiful Designer Papers when the Holiday Mini Catalog came out. Ehhh, I did my share of sewing in high school and even made my girls' Halloween costumes.
Now I'm a stamper, not a seamstress.
Well, let me tell you, I started seeing some of the cutest things done with the fabric! Like the little mug mats, and I could no longer resist! I thought, "What a perfect gift to give the ladies who come stamp with me!" Luckily, there was minimal sewing, just a little knot here and there to hold the fabric and felt together. I used the Bigz Clear Scallop Square, #115950 to cut all three pieces. Also the center heart was cut with the Movers and Shapers Extended Die, #114506. It was applied with our Big Shot Fabric Adhesive Roll, #122194. Marvelous stuff.
I'm hooked!
Unfortunately, the Candy Cane Fabric is gone, but I can just imagine how pretty this little mug mat would be with the Springtime Vintage #121817, or the Sweet Stitches #121818 Designer Fabric. I just made the little pin cushion on page 39 of the new Occasions Mini Catalog!
I'll post that soon...CUTENESS!
Don't resist like I did!
Try the Designer Fabrics today!

1 comment:

  1. Very Cute and luckily SU decided to carry over both the fabrics from the Holiday Mini so I can get a jump on next Christmas - LOL! Love the idea though of making these with the Springtime Vintage Fabric too.

    ReplyDelete