SWEET PEA - BUNNY

SWEET PEA - BUNNY

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Mini Christmas Album

I love it when you can make cuteness from an unexpected source.
(I'll get to that in a minute.)
An example, is this mini Christmas album.
I saw this project on the Demonstrator's website, and had such fun decorating each page.
There are four 'sleeves' with tags that pull out ready to hold special pictures, sentiments, journaling, maybe a holiday recipe. Or, as my brilliant friend, Jayne Singleton, suggested, how about placing different gift cards in each sleeve?
Like I said, brilliant!
The sleeves are held together with two binder rings that I've made pretty with lace and ribbons to match the Jolly Holiday Designer Papers.
Gotta have some bling, too!

One of my all-time favorite stamp sets, sadly retired.
That little snowman always makes me smile.
Snowflake punch.
Have you guessed what each sleeve is made from?
Wait for it...........
.....Paper towel rolls, or toilet paper rolls!
I know, not very glamorous, but oh so cute.
Wouldn't you like to have access to such a creative source like the Stampin' Connection?
It's just for Stampin' Up! demonstrators, and you can become one for 50% off, only $87.50!
Now, through November 30, you can start your stamping business or kick up your hobby by becoming a demonstrator. Contact me right away, and let's get you started on making your life a little happier!

No comments:

Post a Comment