SWEET PEA - BUNNY

SWEET PEA - BUNNY

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Hodgepodge Hardware Meets the Simply Adorned Baubles!

If you would like to order any of these Stampin' Up! products, you can do so at my online store anytime at http://www.pamdurso.stampinup.net/. Simply click Shop Now under the Products icon.
This little bag tag or key chain is fashioned from the Styled Silver Hodgepodge Hardware #111325. I took two of the rectangle pieces, placed my stamped image inside the opening, and secured it with Crystal Effects #101055 and Glue Dots #103683. A Pink Crystal Simply Adorned Bauble #121013, hangs from the bottom. I found the jump rings and lobster clasp at my local craft store.
This one is made much the same way only with the Styled Vanilla Hodgepodge Hardware #112454 and a Vanilla Pearl Bauble #121014.
I am in love with this little button bracelet. The sound it makes while wearing it is so soft and musical. I was inspired by Connie Collins' version on the demonstrator website. It uses the Simply Adorned Bracelet #117342. I used the Brights Designer Buttons #119747, but you could use the Subtles #119745, Regals #119744, or Neutrals #119743, to match the season. (I also added the Bitty Buttons #118761.) A Simply Adorned Crystal Bauble thrown in there would be so cute too. There are 72 buttons in each Designer Button package, enough to make four bracelets! What a cute, economical little gift!

1 comment: