SWEET PEA - BUNNY

SWEET PEA - BUNNY

Friday, September 17, 2010

Over The Top!

We have some very good friends leaving on a cruise soon. They are lucky enough to have booked a cabin on the new Royal Caribbean ship called the Oasis of the Seas. It is supposed to be 'over the top' wonderful. I couldn't let them leave without a bon voyage from me.
I feel I was lucky enough to have found this little work of art from Heather Klump, who, besides Penny, is my favorite stamper of all time! She is just 'over the top' wonderful too! If you get a chance to check her art, ( I believe her designs are ART!) on http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ you will not be disappointed. I immediately went to work on reproducing it.
Could there ever be a better card than this to send to my lucky friends?

This stamp is from a retired set called Words by Wilson. Blender pens were used to catch the shadows and water. It was cut out and then popped up using dimensionals, the water then was placed on top of that.
I think I see Marge and Rich up front wearing the red hats!
Bon Voyage!

Thank you, Heather.

2 comments:

  1. You are beyond THEE Sweetest of Sweet Pam! I love the way it turned out, and am so happy you find my work so inspiring! LOVE YOU! Girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pam, you did a fantastic job! Your friends will love this card.
    judy s

    ReplyDelete