SWEET PEA - BUNNY

SWEET PEA - BUNNY

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

The Jury is Still Out

I'm trying really hard to like this card.
The idea came to me just as I was drifting off to sleep one night. Nightmare? Anyway, it just doesn't look like it did in my mind's eye. Maybe it's the colors? Maybe it's the 'busy'ness of it? I don't know, but I really like this Designer Series Paper, Deck The Halls, which will be available in the Holiday Mini Catalog, September 1. Vintage and romantic just go together.
Could be that is what I was shooting for, 'cuz
I'm a sucker for romance, and Steve is pretty much vintage,
(he just went to his 40th high school reunion, YIKES!),
so there ya go!

3 comments:

  1. I love it! what color paper is it? old olive? Perhaps try it with River Rock.

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colors in the DP are Soft Suede, Cherry Cobbler, (loving that color!), Very Vanilla, Early Espresso, Always Artichoke, and Crumb Cake. I'm sure my lighting situation didn't help the look of it any. The base card is Soft Suede. But thanks, Mrs. Steinlage!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you tried Cherry Cobbler as a base? I love the idea but maybe it's too neutral. Just a thought.
    judy

    ReplyDelete