SWEET PEA - BUNNY

SWEET PEA - BUNNY

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Summer Means Flip-Flops!



I am a big fan of the Flip-flop! If it didn't get so darn cold here in the winter, I would wear them all year long. So these two samples really appealed to me.
The top one is a card I copied from Splitcoast last year. It is so bright and cheery using the Razzleberry Lemonade Designer Paper. The 'flops' were traced from a template and then outlined with a Uni-ball Signo Gel Pen to give it punch. The polka-dotted Bermuda Bay grosgrain ribbon was used for the straps. The little flower accents were made with the Trio Flower punch. Love it, love it, love it!
The next example is using the Big Shot (you really need this little gizmo!). With the Daisies #2 Die and Fun Foam, you can take a boring pair of cheap flops and jazz them up! I used the Build-a-Brad in the center to give it a little color. What a cute little summer gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment