SWEET PEA - BUNNY

SWEET PEA - BUNNY

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

June (Happy Birthday Penny!) Stamp Camp Samples

Love this Designer Paper - Island Oasis - it's so bright. The Bitty Shapers punches and Bitty Buttons were added to the top. Gretchen Barron's inspiration.
My style tends to be whimsical, but I love a classy card too. The stamp set, Watercolor Trio, is so elegant when used with the Old Olive and Rich Razzleberry ink. Linda Grames inspired this card.
Saw this layout on Karen Graff-Povis' blog and thought the new July Fourth stamp set would work great with it. Reminds me of watching fireworks!

I love a new technique! This card is made by stamping with bleach on the outside panels! It's a really cool effect if you can handle the bleach fumes! Next time I'll get the scentless bleach. Whew! The middle image is stamped with Soft Suede and Sahara Sand, then punched with the Curly Label punch, and popped up with dimensionals. A tiny little clip is added at the top. Taunya Thurman Rivers.

Pink and orange are so dramatic together. Since Only Orange and Green Galore are retiring, I thought this happy little card would be a great fond farewell. Andrea Walford.
My motto is "Less Is More". How much cuter could you get than this card? It is so simple, but so perfect. Less is more! Used Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip, and Regal Rose ink and card stock. Sweetness.

1 comment: