SWEET PEA - BUNNY

SWEET PEA - BUNNY

Monday, March 8, 2010

Lucky Me!

I had a great weekend! Not only was my youngest daughter in town for a few days, but I received these surprises from friends too! Lucky Me!


I have such talented stampers in my downline! I received this punch art note card from Judy Sumner. Isn't he just the cutest little puppy you have ever seen? I have him sitting on my desk and he makes me smile everytime I see him. If you would like the recipe for him, let me know by email and I will send it to you. pamdurso@sbcglobal.net


Sometimes the smallest things just make me happy. This little note was given to me by Theresa Tesson, a very sweet, talented stamper. I love receiving cards as much as I love giving them, and this little one grabbed me right away. I plan to use it as a bookmark too. So sweet.


This adorable little box was made for me by my Stampin' Buddy, Diane Burns, www.diburns.blogspot.com. I think it is perfect for a set of little note cards and envelopes. The corduroy buttons hold the hemp twine to keep it closed. Once again, it is all about the 'packaging', and I am all over this one! Thank you, Diane, you are the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment