SWEET PEA - BUNNY

SWEET PEA - BUNNY

Monday, March 22, 2010

Easter Stamp Camp Samples


Look familiar? Yep,straight out of the mini catalog! I was drawn to the Top Note piece at the bottom of the card. The soft colors are so Easter and fresh looking to me. Plus, I got to use a bunch of punches!


When I saw this little note card on Heather Summers' blog, stampwithheather.typepad.com, I couldn't wait to make him too. In case you are confused about the sentiment, it's 'Just chicken In'. He seemed appropriate for an Easter camp.


Don't ya just want to take a bite out of this chocolate bunny? He was heat embossed with clear embossing powder. I love the way the ribbon lays above him like a cross. You may not be able to tell, but the Chocolate Chip card stock was run through the Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder. Such a pretty card.


I stole this card from my sister, Penny, who stole it from Kimberly Van Diepen. (See, I come from a long line of stealer's!) I just love the tone on tone. Notice that the top panel was run through the Elegant Bouquet Embossing Folder for the Big Shot. The stamp comes from the set called Birthday Bliss. It is part of the Sale-a-bration additional options for Free when you spend $50!


This little bunny is supposed to be filled with jelly beans. I didn't have any when I made her, (no, I didn't eat them!), so I used filler paper. The punched pieces are attached to our Cellophane Bags, page 159 of the big catalog, which I always keep on hand. They are great for filling with little note cards or treats. I think I used just about every punch I have to make her, but like I said, I have a thing for bunnies, and she was worth it. There are several versions floating around. This one is from Dianna Cartwright.

1 comment:

  1. I love all our your Stamp Camp samples, Pam! I wish I could attend! Love the bunny bag and the chocolate bunny card! I hope your Stamp Camp is a great success!

    ReplyDelete