SWEET PEA - BUNNY

SWEET PEA - BUNNY

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Clean and Simple

You know I love a clean and simple card. Here are a couple of examples. They both have a 'WOW' factor, but are not difficult at all to put together. My kind of card!


When I saw this card by Tracy McCrae, I knew I wanted to make one too. There is absolutely no stamping on it, but I don't think it needs any. The birds say it all. The designer paper is called Sweet Pea. (Hello! Why wouldn't I love it?) It has two each of 24, 12" X 12" double-sided cute, cute designs, #117161. It could take you forever to use it up! The accent card stock colors are Sahara Sand, #105328, and Chocolate Chip, #102128, with Chocolate Chip 1/4" grosgrain, #111367. What an easy, quick card to send to someone who might need a smile.


I am VERY ready for Spring, and with Spring comes, Strawberries! This is from Dawn Olchefske, (DOstampingwithdawn), who was inspired by a card done by my sister, Penny, (penguinstamper), last fall. The stamp set is Tart and Tangy, #111514. The ribbon is Old Olive 1 1/4" Striped Grosgrain,#115618. All it needs is some whipped cream!

No comments:

Post a Comment