SWEET PEA - BUNNY

SWEET PEA - BUNNY

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Valentine Camp

Here are a few of the projects we made at my last stamp camp and the wonderful, talented people who inspired me. We had a great time. If you weren't there (why???), we missed you.


How cute is this card? My all time favorite Stampin' Up! color is Rose Red. And lucky me, the new Sweet Pea (love that name) felt accents are in that pretty color. I saw a version of this on Julie Davison's great blog. The designer paper is called Sending Love, and with this card, I am!

This card, originally done by Tiffany Bauer in Real Red, is so romantic to me. My favorite stamp set, Well Scripted, from the new mini Occasions catalog, was used in Pretty in Pink. The edge of the card was made with the Pinking Hearts Border punch found in the same mini catalog.

One of my newest toys is the Big Shot Movers and Shapers. I used it with the heart window die to cut an opening on the front of this card. The sentiment, Sale-a-bration's Whimsical Words, peeks through it. Another awesome Sale-a-bration goody, the Scallop Trim Border punch was used under the satin ribbon. With Sale-a-bration you can get those items FREE!!!! This card was one I saw on the Stampin' Up! website, where demonstrators can go to get all kinds of ideas.

This idea came from Beth Beard. She used the Big Shot Petal Die with Christmas paper and ribbon. I knew it would be perfect for Valentine's Day too.

If you are thinking of becoming a demonstrator, Sale-a-bration is a great time to do it! The starter kit is reduced 15%! Plus, you will receive a stamp set of your choice valued at $47.95 or less for free! Don't delay any longer! Contact me now and we will get you started today. What could be more fun than by being surrounded by people who love to do the same thing you do...STAMPING!

No comments:

Post a Comment