SWEET PEA - BUNNY

SWEET PEA - BUNNY

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I'm a Proud Sister and Mom!



Pardon me for a few moments while I brag just a bit. If any of you have spent any time with me at all, you have heard me talk about my family. They are all so important to me. This photo, taken last October, allows me to brag about two of them. My youngest daughter, Kim, is not only a fantastic teacher, but a cake decorator too! Standing next to her is my sister, Penny Thomas, who is holding a cake by Kim, celebrating Penny's accomplishment of making #21 in Stampin' Up's Top 100! What incredible talent they have! I am in awe of them both!

2 comments:

  1. Golly, Pam, you are so sweet! Let me tell you, though, that it takes a lot more talent to be a cake decorator than it does to be a Stampin' Up! demonstrator! I think Kim's cakes are awesome - now, if only I could design cards as cute as Kim's cakes!

    Penguin

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is too cool! Of course, they are both very talented whether THEY admit to it or not.

    ReplyDelete