SWEET PEA - BUNNY

SWEET PEA - BUNNY

Thursday, February 25, 2010

It's All About The Packaging!



I am constantly telling my sweet customers, that it is not about the gift, but all about the packaging! Okay, maybe the thought should be considered too. But in my opinion you could put a single chocolate Kiss in this lovely little box and get away with it. What sets it off is the 'flower' made from, once again....the Circle Scallop Punch. If you don't have this punch, you are missing out! (Call me and I will order one for you!)

Using the punched circle as your base, punch at least four more. (Designer Paper works a bit better since it is not as stiff as card stock.) You will cut those in half and fold them to form a cone shape. Glue Dots are perfect for keeping them together. You can easily fit seven of those cones onto the base. I placed a flat back pearl from our Pretties Kit in the center to finish it off, but the possibilities are endless. Maybe another row of cones, or a die-cut butterfly from the new Beautiful Wings Embosslits, or a button. You get the idea.

I think the person receiving this will overlook the fact that the gift inside is less important than all the 'love' that went into the packaging. If not, then scratch them off your list, they are not worthy!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I was the recipient of this wonderful box and I DID love the box more than the contents! The box was a gift itself!

    Penguin

    ReplyDelete