SWEET PEA - BUNNY

SWEET PEA - BUNNY

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Anniversary Card


Do you ever have one of those days where all the planets are aligned just right and everything falls into place without effort? I don't either. But I came close. This card practically made itself. I always struggle coming up with my own designs. That is why I consider myself a thief. If I see a card that appeals to me, I can then 'adapt' it to what I have on hand. Thank goodness there are lots of talented people out there that I can 'adapt' from!
This card, I am proud to say, is my own. I used Very Vanilla and Pretty In Pink card stock. I used my Big Shot Movers and Shapers Bigz Die (fun tool!) to make a large heart in Very Vanilla. Using the Big Shot again, I ran the Pretty In Pink card stock through with the Perfect Polka Dots Impressions Folder (gives you 'in your face' dots!). Punched that with the Full Heart punch and popped them up with Dimensionals. At the bottom, I used our new Pinking Hearts Border, so pretty. I used Pretty in Pink gingham ribbon around the heart and the length of the card. I know, it is retired, but in addition to being a thief, I am a ribbon hoarder, and it looked so pretty on the card so I used it. The Sale-a-bration Whimsical Words stamp set seemed to fit the feel of this card and I used Melon Mambo ink to make it pop.

3 comments:

  1. What a sweet and simple card. I love this one, Miss P! And just so you know, I am so case-ing this. Watch for it on my blog! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go right ahead Robin, 'cuz I am stealing your coaster box!
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are too funny - about the planets aligning and everything falling into place.
    Love YOUR design! Don't feel bad about CASEing 'cause most of us do it. In fact I, too, will be copying your design.
    Judy S

    ReplyDelete