SWEET PEA - BUNNY

SWEET PEA - BUNNY

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Bling Name Badge


One of my favorite people to chat with is Phyllis at the dry cleaners. She is always cheerful when she greets me every week. I wanted to do something special for her for Christmas and was having a hard time thinking of that perfect gift. Then I noticed her name tag. I looks like she wrapped masking tape over the tag and wrote her name in marker. That just won't do for someone with such a sparkling personality! I pulled out my much-coveted Bella Rose Designer Paper, (never a prettier paper made!), and stamped her name with my retired ABC Alphabet set in Rose Red, (another favorite). After cutting a rose from one of the sheets and sprinkling it with Dazzling Diamonds glitter, I placed it on a 2 1/4" X 3 1/2" piece of the designer paper and into a pin name badge. I wrapped it in Sticky Strip tape and pressed microbeads onto the edges. Now we're talking sparkling! I think she will like it!

1 comment:

  1. So cute, so sweet, so thoughtful. Eric was just saying we needed to get stuff for the mail man and the trashman. Ya think I could make them name badges?!? lol

    ReplyDelete