SWEET PEA - BUNNY

SWEET PEA - BUNNY

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

My First Blog!

I always said I would never have a blog. Well, here's my blog! I love looking at other blogs and have finally decided it is something I want to do, too.

I am an unashamed thief! I love to CASE other stamper's work and tweak it to make it my own. I get my inspiration from the Stampin' Up! website, Splitcoast Stampers and my sister, Penny, (www.penguinstamper.blogspot.com) who I think is a genius!

Computers scare me. I am not one of those who can sit down and punch keys to figure something out. I need written directions, along with someone standing over me telling me what to do. I welcome your critiques and words of wisdom. Bear with me as I figure this out.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to blogworld. I can't wait to see all of the inspiration you will bring to this awesome craft using awesome products.

    ReplyDelete